Friday, May 3, 2013

Cosplaying

So I've decided to further my journey into cosplaying. This is actually my first year really being anything for a Con and I never thought I'd be so excited to dress up as my favorite characters out of my favorite animes/mangas but Id like to do many more cosplays while I'm still young! even though I feel like I'm getting old.. 。・゚・(*ノД`*)・゚・。

Anyway, my luka wig came in yesterday.... TOTALLY NOT the wig from the picture I saw. I was super disappointed after waiting two weeks for it in anticipation! ( ゚Д゚)㌦ァ!! what a buzzkill! So I made them refund me, however; they let me keep the wig. I was really going to toss it until I found a way to tone down the shine and use it to take some pictures! hehe...

Even tho I don't love it, actually didn't like it at all..I managed to fix it.. kind of. Oh well! Now to wait for another wig for my luka cosplay!

5 comments:

  1. Wahh, so happy to see a blogpost from you, the wig looks sooo cute on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anney!!!! how are you? Thank you, it's been a while but I'm back hehe *^▁^*

      Delete
    2. I'm good, thanks for asking <3

      Delete