Thursday, May 3, 2012

Anime Boston

It seems that I've gone on a small hiatus right around the time of Anime Boston. I've just been really busy once again, so sorry If I haven't posted anything. Also, I had toooo much in fun in AB so I only took a small amount of pictures to show you TT__TT ... However ; one of the girls I went with took a load of pictures that she STILL hasn't uploaded yet but I'll try to get them all posted by the weekend along with other things I have to show you! Which is quite a bit. Also, this weekend is going to be a cosplay sleepover! So I will update you on how that went as well as photos! So until the weekend ~




( Pictures coming soon )



XOXO Itoshii Hito

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so interesting! I hope you will get time to post soon! I am a new follower! I love your wigs and style and you are so cute!

    Hope we can be friends! ^o^//~<3
    Here is my blog: www.royal-monster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you miki-dee! I'm so happy you enjoy my blog! Of coarse we can be friends ;D

      I will go check you blog now!

      Delete