Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ganguro Transformation!

           So my sister tells me that I look like a unicorn? Do you see the resemblance? -_____-
Heres the little unicorn...
Heres.... well... Im not a unicorn ! >,<
Camera Whoring , MWAHAHA !


Okay okay, so this isn't the ganguro look but before I did Ganguro I had a totally cute outfit that I wanted to share and I'm loving my pinkage wig to the max! Its super kawaiiiiii hehehe ^__^




Well thats all for my outfit of the day... Now, are you ready to see my Ganguro transformation. Its quite the dramatic look that most people would not be ready to take in at once ( my neighbor said it was awesome ) I mean, I totally agree. Super tanned face caked with bronzer and white powder. I suppose thats the awesomeness ! haha but it was a fun look to do, I have to say. I even tried the look on my younger sister who also has a blog of her own ( my sisters blog ). Anyways, Here it is...
WHOA!

I think I nailed it. What do you think?



Heres are some of the Gals in Japan that master the Ganguro look everyday, their lifestyle. Some a little more dramatic than others when It comes to the look but I think I did pretty good ^__^ Also as I mentioned ; I tested out the look on my younger sister who thought It would be just as fun to do the look on her... except, she robbed my blonde wig ( lol ).









 I told my sister she looked like SNOOKi from jersey shore hahahaha , since she insulted me by comparing me to a unicorn ! O__o .. Anywho, after all that fun, my day ended with a delcious meal. Moms special salad... mmm mashiittdaa !
Hope you enjoyed my look of the day! Until next timeee ^__^ bye bye ~

No comments:

Post a Comment