Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Favorite J-Drama



So, for the passed two weeks I've been more focused on watching J-Drama's then my typical, Nightly K-Drama routine that I do. I have to say ; Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, is by far my Favorite Japanese Drama that I have watched and finished recently. This drama was created after the Manga Wallflower which was also created into an Anime. 



The characters were potrayed greatly ( considering that I've read the Manga ). Also I fell in love with the two Lead Actors ; Kamenashi Kazuya and Oomasa Aya :



Cant forget to Mention that ; The Lead guy is pretty Hott and I'm not even into Japanese guys like that ( Haha, I might be now though hahahah ) Anyway, The relationship they develop, emotions, really get you into the Drama. I cried ( yes like a little cupcake -___- ). Any who, the ending was both shocking and sweet. I wont do any spoilers, well not a major spoilage ; its just that ... they had my favorite ending kiss! Wanna see?
It probably has to be theeee most superrrr kawaii kiss I've seen in a drama, Didn't even expect it! Well, that's all for now. I totally recommend you watch it for yourself. So... what are you waiting for? Go! Go now! Bye bye ~ ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment