Monday, March 26, 2012

Classic Wavy Light Blonde from GLW

I just couldn't wait to try one of their classics... So originally I was going to wait for the Classic Dark Chocolate Wavy wig to come back in stock, but I just didn't have the patience after watching a couple videos on the wig and how pretty it was. I just had to order it! ( call me a wig junkee but I love them! ) and Gothic Lolita wigs just has thee prettiest wigs, so here is how it came to me packaged :


 This time it came with a wig cap and a card with Rock star wigs and Gothic lolita printed in back of it :
 As always, the wig comes incredibly THICK, the way I love them!
 Also, very little shine, super NATURAL looking.
 It's also a good length, pretty long and manageable.
The only D O W N F A L L ( for me, in my opinion ) Is that It comes with side swept bangs. I'm a straight Fringe kind of girl. I really don't like the side swept bangs at all and because they are side swept the bangs are NOT as THICK in comparison to their wigs with a straight fringe. Which was a MINOR disappointment because I love THICK bangs and It took a bit more time to cut and curl them to my liking so that I could make the perfect straight Fringe, but overall the wig is a very good wig!

Here's how it looked on me after the Fringe cutting, fringe curling customization haha :








Overall the wig looked pretty nice and after wide tooth combing it and a bit of brushing... this thing was incredibly fluffy O_O but I don't mind it at all ^_^ !

Thanks for reading! && There will be more reviews on the way so keep coming by :D

XoXo Itoshii


<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

3 comments:

  1. Wow you looks beautiful ^^ this wig is very pretty, i love that color :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww hehe thank you Isa :3 .. I really love the pale blonde color so I had to have this wig after I seen some review on it .. me and my wigs haha

      Delete
  2. Hi there, After wearing this wig you looks like baby doll. Thanks for sharing your photo's with us.
    Classic Cap Wigs

    ReplyDelete