Monday, March 19, 2012

My new Gothic Lolita Wig!

I'm going to have a ton of these by the end of the month so I don't know If there's a purpose in me doing a review on all of them? Also I just ordered from Lockshop wigs! I can't wait to receive my wig! I've never ordered from the UK so ... I wonder how long it will take? Korea is further so .. the UK wig should get here much sooner in comparison to my wigs from Pinkage and Gabalmania but .. they didn't take long either so... Patience will get me through! Anyways, Here is how It came packaged, like my other two-toned wig :



It always comes to me neatly packaged and not all beat up, seeing that they throw packages around and you never know how you'll get it when it gets to you! But the colors were soft yet vibrant. The auburn and light brown is such a pretty mix, I just had to order it! So here is how it looks on me below ( I didn't feel as photogenic today so I goofed around and slightly fixed the color in the photos with my xiao xiao program ) :



 Unlike my whiteblonde/brown split wig, I kept the length on this one!

 My Impression of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu ^ Mwahahah haha

Overall, another GREAT wig. Thick hair! the netting couldn't possibly show, beautiful colors, skin part, decent price! more then decent actually. I think the price is perfect and It got to me within 2 business days! Happy Happy! So make sure you check out Gothiclolitawigs if your looking for great quality wigs for Lolita, gyaru, rockstar look and so on! You wont be dissappointed :D

xoxo Itoshii hito <3

No comments:

Post a Comment